Pan Drwal

number of products: 11

The Pan Drwal brand offers cosmetics for both beard and face skin care, hair styling cosmetics, hair shampoo and unique perfumes that are a complementary fragrance for the entire premium line. Pan Drwal (Mr Lumberjack) is a Polish brand of natural cosmetics for men. Cosmetics were created on the basis of precisely selected natural oils: argan, almond and jojoba, as well as rich in nutritional properties of vegetable proteins. None of them contain preservatives such as parabens or formaldehyde. The content of natural ingredients in all Pan Drwal products does not fall below 95%. The remaining 5% are harmless substances necessary to produce a stable emulsion and some components of the fragrance composition. The fragrance composition is a very important element of Pan Drwal cosmetics, it was scrupulously composed to order by professional perfumers. It is dedicated only to their cosmetics, which are available in two product lines: ORIGINAL and PREMIUM, and the offer is complemented by unique products from collaborations with people from the world of berbering.

    This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser. We have updated our Cookie Policy and Privacy Statement to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. By using this website you are agreeing to us storing and accessing data within cookies to improve your online experience.
    Close
    pixelpixel